- From Microsoft Internet explorer, click on "Go".
- Click on "Read Mail".
- Click on "Tools".
- Click on "Services. This will open the dialog window entitled "Services".
- Within the Services dialog window there are three (3) tabs near the top of the window
named "Services", "Delivery", and "Addressing". If the
"Services" tab is not already the visible one, click on it to make it visible.
- Click on the "Properties" button. This will open a dialog window entitled
- Enter your email address in the "Email address:" box. It should be youruserID@pnnw.net
(all lowercase). For example, mine is email@example.com
- In the "Internet Mail Server:" box, enter mail.pnnw.net
- In the "Account Name:" box, enter your user ID, which is the same as the
portion of your email address that comes before the @ symbol.
- If you have a new password, enter it in the "Password:" box. CAUTION: It must
be the same password that PNNW.net has for you!!!!
- Click on the "Advanced Options" button. A dialog window entitled
"Advanced Options" will appear. In the "Forward all outbound mail to the
following mail server:" box, enter mail.pnnw.net then click on the "OK"
- Click on the "Apply" button if it is active.
- You are now back at the "Internet Mail" dialog window. Click on the
- In the "Dial using the following connection:" box, click on the down-arrow on
the right side of the box. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on the name you have for
the PNNW connection.
- Click on the "Login as:" button, then enter your user name (the part of your
email address before the @ symbol) and your email password (the same one that Pronet
Northwest has). Click "OK", Click "Apply", Click "OK"
- Keeping clicking on the "OK" buttons until you exit the application.
- Restart your computer for these changes to take effect.
Back to help Page